Stimată doamnă/Stimate domn
Prin amabilitatea Ambasadei Indiei în România , avem plăcerea de a vă informa că în perioada 29 -30 ianuarie 2024 se va organiza evenimentul internațional intitulat Bharat Telecom 2024 – An Exclusive International Business Expo at New Delhi, India.
Va transmitem mai jos detaliile primite referitoare la eveniment, cu mentiunea ca firmele interesate sa faca achizitii de la firmele indiene participante la eveniment pot beneficia de unele facilitati mentionate in textul invitatiei (rambursarea in limita indicata a cheltuielor de deplasare cu avionul in India, cazare 3 nopti, transfer de la si la aeroport, etc).
Atasat este formatul in care trebuie introduse date despre componenta delegatiei, care trebuie transmis cât mai repede organizatorilor, in special pentru rezolvarea vizei si a transportului.
Pentru informaţii suplimentare privind participarea la Bharat Telecom 2024, organizatorul pune la dispoziţie următoarele date de contact:
Phone: +91 9868133450
Under the ambit of Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), Telecom Equipment & Services Export Promotion Council (TEPC) is set up by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry and Ministry of Communications, Government of India for promotion of exports of Telecom Equipment and Services.
- TEPC has planned to organise ‘Bharat Telecom (previously known as India Telecom) 2024 – An Exclusive International Business Expo’, physically at Hotel Taj Palace, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi-110 021 on January 29-30, 2024 under Champions Sector Scheme of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. TEPC has created this platform to bring potential buyers from across the globe to interact and finalise business deals through B2B meetings with quality telecom equipment/ software manufacturers and ICT services solution providers from India. Event is likely to develop long-term business relations. There will be a Conference session, Exhibition and B2B meetings during the event where leading Indian Telecom manufacturers & Telecom/ IT service providers will exhibit their capabilities.
- TEPC is pleased to offer the following to the foreign delegates visiting India Telecom 2023.
- Air Travel reimbursement subsidy up to approved ceiling as given below for travel to India:
|Reimbursement of Airfare
|Buyers from North & South America
|US $ 800
|Buyers from Africa, CIS and other countries
|US $ 510
|Buyers from ASEAN
|US $ 450
|Buyers from SAARC
|US $ 375
- TEPC will provide complimentary hotel accommodation for three nights (inclusive of Breakfast) at New Delhi during the event. Delegates may stay extra nights at their own expenses for further nights. TEPC can assist in arranging alternate hotel accommodation on payment basis also beyond complimentary stay, if requested in advance.
- Following logistics would also be provided to delegates:
- Complimentary Airport transfer at New Delhi.
- Complimentary Breakfast (buffet) at the Hotel of stay.
- It is requested to facilitate identification of senior officials at CEO/ CTO/ MD/ Director level from Telecom Service Providers (TSPs), Internet Service Providers (ISPs), Government officials (Ministry dealing with ICT/ USO / e-Governance etc.), Telecom Regulator, the users of captive telecom networks such as railways, police, defence sector, power sector/ oil companies and other lead ICT stakeholders in your jurisdiction who could be potential buyers of Indian telecom products & services and extend invites to them for Bharat Telecom 2024 scheduled on January 29-30, 2024. The template for sending the details is enclosed for your reference.
- An early reply with nominations or at least with Email/ Contact details of the prospective buyers, as above, will be appreciable so as to enable us to issue formal invites. It shall be appreciable if nominations and contact details are shared with us by December 15, 2023 so that adequate time is available for obtaining VISA and completion of other formalities. As travel subsidy is fixed, early confirmations may also help the participants avoid steep hikes in fares that normally take place when ticketing & journey time gap is just one or two weeks. Further, it will facilitate fixing of B2B meetings well in advance with much more positive outcomes.
It is also requested to kindly inform the contact person, along with his/ her whatsapp mobile number and email address with whom the subject matter may further be pursued. A letter on the subject is attached herewith.