KHARTOUM, 13 SEPTEMBER 2021
THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER IN SUDAN
- In order to mutually know the opportunities of the private sector, the Romanian Embassy in Khartoum has the honor to invite companies interested in Sudan projects and trade to join a BUSINESS ROUND TABLE, in virtual format, on Monday, September 13, 2021, at 10, 00 (Sudan time), by accessing an individual link that you will receive after registration.
The event is open to the participation of public institutions, for the private sector and associations.
REGISTRATION AND CONTACT
- All confirmations for participants and companies interested in business with Romania will send a synthetic profile, name, position, participant contacts, and business ideas in English, before September 1, 2021, via email email@example.com
Additional information: Marius NICOLESCU (Minister Plenipotentiary, Charge d Affaires a.i., Embassy of Romania in the Republic of Sudan) WhatsApp: 0040-725619174
- In order to promote the reciprocal opportunities at the level of the private sector, the Romanian Embassy in Khartoum has the honor to organise a BUSINESS ROUND TABLE, in partnership with the Sudan Business Federation (SBF) and the Friendship Association Sudan-Romania (FASR).
- The B2B contribution for improving the bilateral and regional economic relations.
- The role of technology transfer in Sudan. Solutions for a modern economy.
- Romanian exports and applications for projects in the fields of: energy, oil and gas, green energy for urban, rural, industrial and agricultural use, water management, irrigation systems, grains and food processing, military and refugees camps.
ORDER OF PLAY
- Opening by SBF – new tools for modern economy in Sudan
- Romanian Embassy – transfer of technology for Sudan
- FASR role in enhancing bilateral private sector links
- Business climate and foreign commercial operations with Sudan
- Market opportunities and projects in Sudan
- Romanian private sector offer for Sudan
- HANEG WATER
- CEREALCOM DOLJ
- S_IND Process Control
- C HEPA VALVES-RO S.R.L .
- Final conclusions and proposals for follow-up